...Even a pathetically unrealistic one.
I had a lot of dreams over these few years, hell, my whole life, and I always used to think of them as something unreachable and impossible, but seems like 2015 decided to prove me wrong and I'm so happy it did! I had so much fun this year - of course, there were some downfalls, things I'd prefer to erase from my mind, but compared to some other years I feel pretty much compensated!
Here's a list of what I've managed to do this year:
- HAD A FREAKING TATTOO!!!!! I've dreamed of one from the age of 14.
- Went to visit my family abroad, in Ukraine.
- WENT TO A BON JOVI CONCERT!!!!! How cool is that?!
- Watched "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" last week in the theater - no spoilers, but it was amazing, a great comeback for a franchise, after a disastrous prequels...
- I finally have more than 1 friend - it was my New Years resolution for over 10 years, and I finally did it - now I have 2!!!! Just kidding. But now I'll have to think of new New Years resolution...
- I finally passed the C language test - took me long enough, but I made it!!!! Not that I don't have at least 5 more languages to learn, but that's something, right?....
- I think I managed to improve my art?.... At least when I look at my latest drawings of Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) and Han Solo I don't want to punch someone in the face... Unfortunately, this someone is usually me...
Oh, and for regrets, I REALLY FUCKING REGRET SPENDING MY MONEY ON A TICKET FOR "SPECTRE"!!!!!!
This movie was the worst!!!!
First part of the movie was kinda bearable, but it contained most of the coolest scenes they've put in a trailer, so this doesn't count.
But the second part made me sick. For real. They've ruined James Bond for me, at least Daniel Craig as Bond, AND I USED TO LOVE HIM IN THIS ROLE!!!!
But on the plus side, this year I had a privilege to watch "Mad Max - Fury Road" in the cinema. TWICE! The same goes to the "Martian". Loved them, Mad Max is now in my Top 5 Best Movies Ever, I really loved it.
- Study more
- Improve grades
- Change job
- Draw more